Potty Pals Potty Pals

I love that it's focused on such a small event, but it's a full episode and it works just fine.
Lovely.

New Wave Halloween Collab New Wave Halloween Collab

I busted a nut when Flikkernicht came on.

You Knew What I Was When You Picked Me Up: No Evil 020 You Knew What I Was When You Picked Me Up: No Evil 020

I think the episode paid off for any trouble it gave you. It came around nicely.

Some of your background characters, like those cityfolk, do the job but they leave something to be desired I think. However, I didn't care much because the foreground characters had such pleasing animation... I know background characters are a chore...

Your framework is improving, and it's nice to watch occur between episodes. This is one of my favourites thus far. Your style is really shaping up.
The music I found had more variety this time around. It was nice to get a breather from the usual sound that accompanies your work.
The story was interesting. You and that slow world build. I'm quite eager to see more.

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

The background thing is particularly egregious this time around. Just compare it to Conduct. Had to let one thing be crap this time for time reasons and backdrop people who weren't patreon folks wuz it.... Not something I wanna repeat.

Hentai Anime Hentai Anime

That anime...?
More like that Hentai, old boy.
Lookin like "Lover in Law". I like the style.
Not bad.

Disco of the dead Disco of the dead

I like the downloaded music. :]

I swear I think I downloaded this music from some royalty free thing.

All I can say is:
Make the walking buttons WASD instead of arrow keys if youre going to put the reload key across the keyboard. . .
A michael jackson zombie woulda been funny.

One Chance One Chance

Well Damn...

If I would've known I could find a cure I would've.... What the hell way to be uninformative.

Get Back - The Beatles 8-bit Get Back - The Beatles 8-bit

I'm such a sucker for The Beatles. You did a great job bringing this over to 8-bit.

Snakesamus92 responds:

Thanks friend

NGADM 2015 Submission (WIP) NGADM 2015 Submission (WIP)

Oooo baby. Saving this one.

BrewCast #1 - The King BrewCast #1 - The King

It pleases me.

Miraculous Ladybug FanArt Miraculous Ladybug FanArt

I find your coloring refreshing. A direction you don't see taken often... in a good way.
Overall it's very solid drawing.

MackleNG responds:

ayyy thanks, i always considered myself bad at colouring but i guess i must of improved over time hehe

Someday Someday

Damn. That got dark..

Biker and his Cat Biker and his Cat

This is lovely work. I like where your style is going.