19 art Reviews with Responses

Miraculous Ladybug FanArt Miraculous Ladybug FanArt

I find your coloring refreshing. A direction you don't see taken often... in a good way.
Overall it's very solid drawing.

MackleNG responds:

ayyy thanks, i always considered myself bad at colouring but i guess i must of improved over time hehe

Rosalina speed doodle Rosalina speed doodle

This is lovely, Kevin.

k7vin responds:

Miya-chan Time! Miya-chan Time!

@Deshiel Aren't we all?

Kel-chan responds:

wut

Kaibe Kaibe

This is sexy but the lady needs work.
I find that the hair color is too close to the NG page default color. That's the problem with dark colors and then exporting as a PNG. If you had applied the same technique you had with jeans and made a light outline, it would not have vanished so hard into the background. Any kind of shading and highlighting at all would have been nice on the hair.
The ass is not bad, but I feel more attention should have been paid to the the lighting. Where is the light source in this shot? It's difficult to tell when you light up the middle of her ass and then shade the top and bottom . Perhaps next time you should choose the direction of the light source and shade accordingly, because this way makes it look like you're not thinking about it.
The star and W on the cheeks are not as rendered as they could be. Easy fix, just take more time on it. And when you are drawing the pockets, it looks bad to just draw outlines and not shade, it keeps the pockets flat when in real life they would clearly drop a 'bit' of a shadow.
I feel like the ass was the only thing you had in mind on this piece. While it's a good ass, it doesn't help when everything else does not meet that same standard. The girls hair and remaining clothes do not have nearly that level of detail.
I find the colors not staying within the lines distracting as well. It makes it seem rushed.

Do keep practicing.

Hilda Hilda

Bitch is THICK. lol

Twisted4000 responds:

I like the thick ones

A special birthday gift A special birthday gift

You do more detail than I ever would. Godspeed.

Troisnyx responds:

Eee, cheers! I still think I do quite little in the way of detail, because the darker bits are mainly just quick, casual shading with a pen most of the time. ^_^'

Earphone Girl Earphone Girl

You remind me of a DA artist...
.... you don't have a DA do you?

omacron6 responds:

i do :)
my user name there is dranos.

Sweets Paradise Sweets Paradise

That is a ton of detail. Lovely.

Troisnyx responds:

Glad you like it, meep!

Velveteen Velveteen

Some underground work on a Robot Day submission, hm?

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

Kinda maybe sorta.... for next year.... 'cause there's no way I'd be able to pull that off in time.