34 movie Reviews with Responses

Uncomfortable Uncomfortable

I enjoyed this thoroughly. Lovely to watch. Bravo to the trio.

Thank you wooley!

You Knew What I Was When You Picked Me Up: No Evil 020 You Knew What I Was When You Picked Me Up: No Evil 020

I think the episode paid off for any trouble it gave you. It came around nicely.

Some of your background characters, like those cityfolk, do the job but they leave something to be desired I think. However, I didn't care much because the foreground characters had such pleasing animation... I know background characters are a chore...

Your framework is improving, and it's nice to watch occur between episodes. This is one of my favourites thus far. Your style is really shaping up.
The music I found had more variety this time around. It was nice to get a breather from the usual sound that accompanies your work.
The story was interesting. You and that slow world build. I'm quite eager to see more.

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

The background thing is particularly egregious this time around. Just compare it to Conduct. Had to let one thing be crap this time for time reasons and backdrop people who weren't patreon folks wuz it.... Not something I wanna repeat.

CherryBot Hands Out Flyers CherryBot Hands Out Flyers

I think you did well with what you were given.
Your coloring is on point. It's nice to see consistently.

I'd like to see you push those poses in the future. You got it in you.

MackleNG responds:

thanks man, and yeah i plan to put more cool poses in my later works

Expectations: A Pikachu Tale Expectations: A Pikachu Tale

Look who it is. Racking up a daily 1st. Woop woop!!

RetroSleep responds:

You know it. Thank's for the praise :D

Majora's Maske Majora's Maske

... who is that female voice.
I like her voice.

As usual, your frames are lovely. You're using more tweens this time around. I like when the song picks up towards the second half. It pleases me. This is a nice little animation. Keep up the work.

k7vin responds:

That voice is Cara of cawatoons! we're collaborating on a couple things that I hope to release soon. Also thank you! we both sure have come a long way since the ABS days

Mothlight Mothlight

Ooo that was some good stuff.
Framework was wonderful. Skillful.

k7vin responds:

You're too kind Wooley :')

Spuper Smarsh Jym Spuper Smarsh Jym

I prefer your Animal Crossing stuff, but this is nice too.

k7vin responds:

Fair enough! I'm actually halfway through final line for the next animal crossing short, so I'm hoping to get that done pretty soon.

Sock'em Boppers Sock'em Boppers

My buddy and I walked past a couple of these yesterday in the shop... and man.... brought me back.
I laughed so hard at the "Do you smell what the rock is cooking?!".

These are still great.

brewstew responds:

Thank you, you're beautiful.

Sweet Dreams Hotshot NATA Sweet Dreams Hotshot NATA

That's some well done animation.

SpikeVallentine responds:

Thank you WooleyWorld, I thank God for all He's done for me.

no backsies no backsies

It was the delivery of the last line that did it for me.

visedgrub responds:

thanks! love your work btw